Tuesday 18 January 2011

holla Róisín, holla



Róisín Murphy defines awesomeness! Yes, I have been putting the same tune on replay the whole day. She's irresistibly addictive. Feels familiar, huh? Actually, the best single to play on 10 times is Sing It Back. There is a whole album that guarantees to fill up your desire of sticking up to the same song remixed in 10 versions. So when you are indecisive, just sit back and let your itune decide for you. The great thing is it's still Sing It Back, but feels different at different times!

Lately, I developed a theory - zoning out at a danceable tune is the best way to chill when waiting has become a common practice. Give me a job, will you? Waiting = slow suicide @ utterly boring TV shows. It is for people who don't expect anything but a rather unexciting life. I don't know what to do. I just want to put on my dance shoes and dance to the sunrise!

Take me, job!

NOW

No comments:

Post a Comment